1. ADVERTISED PRICES Prices are valid at the time of placing the order but are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure advertised prices are correct, there may be occasions where an incorrect price is advertised. Under these circumstances we are not obliged to supply goods at the advertised price where there is an obvious error in any said price. Please note that prices advertised are VAT inclusive and at the moment we are only able to sell items within the UK.
2. WEBSITE IMAGES Pictures on the site are to be used only as a guide. From time to time manufacturers may change colours or other details of their products. We advise any customer who is unsure of the product(s) they intend ordering to contact us prior to placing an order so a member of our sales team may assist.
3. DELIVERY OF GOODS IN STOCK Delivery of goods that are in stock will usually be within the carrier’s specified delivery time depending on the service chosen. Please contact us regarding any items that are shown as out of stock to check if we are able to obtain more supplies. We are unable to hold goods that are in stock pending the arrival of out of stock goods. New, pre-order items are supplied as soon as stock becomes available.
4. POSTAGE OPTIONS Items ordered will be despatched subject to the following conditions: Orders received before midday Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday will be sent the same day. Orders placed after midday will be despatched the following working day. We are closed Thursdays and not always able to go to our shop, so any order placed on a Thursday will be despatched on a Friday. Deliveries will arrive in accordance with the delivery service selected and subject to courier’s timescales. Orders placed Friday after midday, or at any time during a weekend, bank holiday, other holiday period, or after midday on a working day that is followed by a holiday, will be despatched the following working day. Items purchased through our eBay store usually have options of 1st or 2nd class Royal Mail postage, items which are listed solely on www.craftyhobbies.co.uk will be sent first class unless otherwise specified in the item listing. Large items may be sent by courier, however this will be specified in the item description.
5. CARRIAGE CHARGES Mainland UK orders with a value of £150.00 or more will be sent carriage free. Carriage is calculated primarily by item size and weight, the heavier the items ordered, the higher the carriage charge will be. Carriage for all orders will be calculated upon checkout of the order, the cheapest available option will be shown.
6. PAYMENT METHODS Full payment must be made in advance of delivery. Our website uses Paypal to take payment. Both eBay's payment and Paypal's payment systems allow you to use any debit/credit card or Paypal balance. If a payment is made and subsequently dishonoured, a charge of £15 will be levied. For security reasons, when placing an order, you must give your full name, address and postcode, which must be the same as that held by the payment card company
7. RETURNS POLICY If you change your mind then any goods purchased from us may be returned within fourteen days of receipt for a refund, providing you have notified us in writing of your intention to return items in person, by post, or by e-mail within these seven days. The goods must be returned to the above address and the cost of packing and returning any goods will be at the customer’s expense. A handling charge may be levied to cover our outbound shipping costs. Please use a suitable service when returning goods, as we cannot be held responsible for any returned goods lost in transit. We must receive goods within 28 days of receipt, and any goods returned must be received by us in the condition they were received by the customer. Sealed boxes and packages such as plastic or metal kits must be unopened, clear bags with header cards must be intact, goods will only be refunded if they are in the condition that they were received. A full refund will be made within 28 days of the goods being received back by us, providing the previous conditions are observed. This condition does not affect your rights on the return of faulty goods.
8. ORDER PROCESSING Orders placed on the website are processed with as little delay as reasonably possible. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that further instructions from customers will be acted upon. We advise any customer who is unsure of the product(s) they intend ordering to contact us prior to placing an order so a member of our sales team may assist.